SCOTTSDALE, AZ - May 03, 2019 -- Paradox, the leading Assistive Intelligence platform for talent acquisition and talent experience, earned a Gold Stevie® Award for the Human Capital Management Solution of the Year.
Paradox was recognized for delivering the best solution that automates any aspect of human resources management and talent acquisition, including HRIS, benefits administration, recruiting, payroll, and performance appraisal. A competitive nomination process annually, this year’s Stevie Awards received more than 3,800 submissions from organizations of all sizes.
More than 200 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Award winners.
“We’re honored to be recognized for the impact that our AI assistant, Olivia, is making in talent acquisition and human resources,” stated Aaron Matos, Paradox Founder & CEO. “We launched Olivia to deliver better efficiency and experience in the recruiting process for talent professionals and their candidates. The impact that our clients are seeing on their recruiting results and their ability to reinvest their time is incredibly rewarding.”
Paradox focuses on automating the administrative burden from talent professionals so they are empowered to spend their time on high-value, skilled work. Olivia delivers meaningful recruiting results through a robust assistive intelligence platform:
- A broad suite of products to assist candidates and employees through the hiring, onboarding and career lifecycle, including: Candidate Capture & Screening, Automated Interview Scheduling, Candidate Care (candidate assistance & support), Employee Referral Program, Employee Care (employee assistance & support), Candidate Communications, and more
- Real-time communication via the web, mobile, SMS, and social platforms including WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and WeChat
- Proven at scale, Olivia supports nearly 200 organizations in 60+ countries, across 6 continents
- Olivia speaks 36+ languages daily and can support over 100 languages
- Industry-leading privacy and security, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and SOC 2 Type II compliance
- Seamless integration with industry platforms, such as applicant tracking systems, and proven ability to deliver more advanced multi-platform customizations
Client results are the primary driver behind the rapid growth that Paradox experienced in 2018 and continues to see in 2019. In addition to receiving the Gold Stevie Award for the 2019 Human Capital Management Solution and the Talent Solution Impact Award by Recruiting Trends, Paradox was also named the gold winner of the Fastest-Growing Tech Company of the Year (up to 100 employees) in The 17th Annual American Business Awards®.
“The nominations submitted to The 2019 American Business Awards were outstanding. They illustrate the continued vibrancy of innovation and high level of achievement across the American economic landscape,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards.
As one Stevie Award judge commented, “Recruitment has a new intelligent assistant—Olivia from Paradox.”